FOLLOW PLIZ

PLEASEE FOLLOW MY BLOG !!!

Thursday, May 10, 2012

My BOYFrEnD


Choi Minki a.k.a ReN

Birth Name: Choi Min Ki
Stage Name: Ren
Birthday: November 3, 1995
Blood Type: O
Position: Sub-Vocalist, Dancer, Maknae
Height: 178 cm
Weight: 56 kg
Ideal Girl: A girl who “lies down looking at the blue sky above the green fields”.
Personality: Unpredictable cute guy with metro sexual charm

# At first i though he was a girl but he was a pretty boy..hahahha...First of all I love blonde hair. Must be some kind of fetish I have (LOL) but I find blonde hair so beautiful on Asians. I don't know what it is but it makes them look so much sexier.So yep, the blonde hair caught my attention and when I actually saw how beautiful his face was I couldn't believe it. He looks like a girl but a million times prettier. It kind of makes me question my sexuality. I seem to like girlish boys, am I les? I just blame it on the blonde hair. Anyways his face is overwhelmingly gorgeous. I could stare at it all day.I'd also like to add that he's 16 well 17 now..sooo young..but i'm going crezzy with his blonde hair and his beautiful face...sooo cutee..

No comments:

Post a Comment